Folder Guard Crack is a powerful computer program to secure different resources of the system, including files and folders. Folder Guard Crack uses different passwords and many protective firewalls to gain its motive correctly. Instead, it suits best for both environments like working area and home use. This application consumes a little energy and keeps the system in a proper working state by denying unauthorized access.
Overview of Folder Guard Benefits:
Folder Guard License Key can even completely hide your private folders from virtually all applications, and such folders would remain invisible until you enter a valid password. You can also protect sensitive system files from modification or destruction, disable access to the removable drives, restrict access to Control Panel, and more.
You may also like Syncios Data Transfer Crack.
Key Features of Folder Guard:
- Hide your personal folders from other users
- Password-protect and restrict access to file folders
- Can control access to programs and files
- Lock access to the USB, CD-ROM and other removable drives
- Suitable for a wide range of computer security tasks
- Restrict access to Control Panel and other resources
- Restrict Internet Explorer from downloading programs from the Internet
- Protect your files without encrypting them
- Quickly enable or disable the protection via a “hot key”
- Supports easy recovery in case of emergency
- Works with drives of any format
- Runs on a wide range of Windows platforms
Folder Guard License Key:
How to Crack Folder Guard?
- First of all, Download the Folder Guard Crack from below.
- Extract the archive file.
- Run the folder-guard-crack.
- Complete the installation.
- Start the Folder Guard Crack.
- Finally, provide the Serial Number from the file.
- Enjoy it!
Password | ycracks.com
Folder Guard Crack is a powerful computer security program that you can use to control access to files, folders, and other Windows resources. You can use Folder Guard to lock your personal files and folders with passwords, to stop other users from peeking into your records.